Sökning: "aid organizations"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 241 uppsatser innehållade orden aid organizations.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för socialt arbete
Sammanfattning : It is a known fact that divergences in regards to assessments of social assistance in Swedishsocial welfare offices occur. For divergences in assessments we refer to whether applicationsare granted or not, as well as the amount of subsidies. LÄS MER
2. Forecast-based Humanitarian Action and Conflict : Promises and pitfalls of planning for anticipatory humanitarian response to armed conflictMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Teologiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Practitioners of Forecast-based Action (FbA) argue that a humanitarian response able to utilize forecasts to accurately predict disaster, secure funding, and take action before the onset of a crisis will benefit donors and beneficiaries alike. In search of effective and efficient early-action regimes, a number of major humanitarian actors are developing FbA projects of various designs, predominantly in response to natural disaster and famine. LÄS MER
3. Climate change and human trafficking: an investigation into how climate change and natural disasters increase the risk of human trafficking and how it can be intercepted in the futureMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/LUCSUS
Sammanfattning : Human trafficking is an exploitative crime occurring worldwide. According to the International Organization on Migration (IOM), research on human trafficking’s underlying causes is lacking; particularly the role of climate change and natural disasters. LÄS MER
4. How a change-up of a Planning tool can affect the Project Management Performance : A case study on project planningMaster-uppsats, Mälardalens högskola/Akademin för innovation, design och teknik; Mälardalens högskola/Akademin för innovation, design och teknik
Sammanfattning : The continuous strive for improvement and achieving higher efficiency for the ability to keep up with the market, as the competitors increases with the newer technologies that becomes available for the world leading companies. Project performance approaches as an aid towards project success is thus an important topic among organizations as a subpart for increasing their project planning efficiency. LÄS MER
5. Gör din plikt, kräv din rätt : En kvalitativ studie om uppkomsten av civilt engagemang och den tredje sektorns inträdeströsklarKandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för samhällsstudier (SS)
Sammanfattning : The past 10 years has been filled with an ambition to encourage the non- profit sector to become a producer of welfare services by making it easier to apply for financial aid and co-operation. Non-profit labour is described as a force that is not driven by financial gains but with the purpose to contribute to the overall welfare of the citizens. LÄS MER