Sökning: "air flow"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 583 uppsatser innehållade orden air flow.
1. Massbalans av salt, kväve och fosfor i Dynestadsjön : En pilotstudie innefattande flödesmätningar och modelleringMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för geovetenskaper
Sammanfattning : Dynestadsjön in Gamleby, Västervik municipality, has a history of collapses due to lack ofoxygen and high levels of salt, nitrogen and phosphorus. The high levels of nutrients havegiven rise to deteriorating living conditions for aquatic organisms. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Jönköping University/JTH, Industridesign
Sammanfattning : The following report presents a Master thesis project about a re-design of an ankle foot orthosis using additive manufacturing as the production method, conducted by a student in Spring 2020 as part of the Master’s programme Industrial Design at Jönköping University’s School of Engineering. Ankle foot orthoses are the most prescribed lower extremity orthoses worldwide and are worn in a visually obtrusive way making patients feel stigmatized for their disability. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Hållbar utveckling, miljövetenskap och teknik
Sammanfattning : Nitrogen is a fundamental element in all forms of life and a crucial component of our agricultural productivity and global food security. However, excess nitrogen caused by human activity poses a serious threat to the environment and human health. LÄS MER
4. Automated Control System for Dust Concentration Measurements Using European Standard Reference MethodMaster-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : Most companies that have any type of combustion or other pollution process via emission to air needs to measure their emissions to ensure they are within legal boundaries. Among the different types of pollution measurements, one of the most common is dust concentration, also known as particle concentration. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Spårfordon
Sammanfattning : This master’s thesis covers the structuring and implementation of a digital testbench for the air brake system of freight trains. The test bench will serveto further improve the existing brake models at Transrail Sweden AB. Theseare used for the optimised calculation of train speed profiles by the DriverAdvisory System CATO. LÄS MER