Sökning: "air monitoring"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 97 uppsatser innehållade orden air monitoring.
- Master-uppsats, Luleå tekniska universitet/Geoteknologi
Sammanfattning : Ventilation on demand (VOD) concept has earned significant worldwide attention by several mining companies in recent years. It is a concept where airflow is provided only to areas that require ventilation. The implementation of the concept has resulted in significant savings in annual energy consumption and cost for several companies globally. LÄS MER
2. Remote sensing-based land cover classification and change detection using Sentinel-2 data and Random Forest : A case study of Rusinga Island, KenyaMaster-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Tema Miljöförändring
Sammanfattning : Healthy forests and soils are crucial for the very existence of mankind as they provide food, clean water and air, shade and protection against floods and storms. With their photosynthetic carbon storage ability, they mitigate climate change and fertilise and stabilise soils. LÄS MER
3. Monitoring air quality indicators and energy consumption in Dalarnas Villa during operation of a demand-controlled exhaust ventilation systemMagister-uppsats, Högskolan Dalarna/Energiteknik; Högskolan Dalarna/Energiteknik
Sammanfattning : A real-world study was undertaken of the indoor air quality in a recently-built single family home in central Sweden, to establish whether demand controlled ventilation provided superior interior conditions, when compared with other air supply strategies, including the standard used by the Swedish buildings regulator. The property was highly airtight, with ventilation achieved using a forced exhaust system. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Kärnfysik; Lunds universitet/Fysiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This paper evaluates the low-cost optical sensor OPC-N3 from Alphasense as a suitable scientific instrument for measuring particulate matter levels in air, both outdoors and in- doors. The time-keeping and data-retrieval was additionally improved by connecting the OPC-N3 to an Arduino microcontroller equipped with a real-time clock (RTC) module and an external SD card. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS); KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : Drones today have a wide field of application, for example monitoring vast areas and pollination of fruit trees in Japan. Even though drones can do many different types of services today, they are still limited to power usage which results in that drones are not able to stay aloft for a very long time. LÄS MER