Sökning: "alcohol demand"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 31 uppsatser innehållade orden alcohol demand.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Jönköping University; Jönköping University
Sammanfattning : Background A brand is the image of the company, a brief explanation of the society's view on alcohol being a normalized activity and accepted by society. There are a lot of risks with branding, therefore the importance of strategic branding and brand management is becoming more crucial all the time. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Economics
Sammanfattning : This study uses a Linear Almost Ideal Demand System and a Single equation model, to study the demand for varieties of wine in Sweden. The data used in the study is open source sales data from monopolized alcohol store, Systembolaget, the majority of total sales of alcohol is bought at Systembolaget. LÄS MER
3. Influence of Nucleation Techniques on the Degree of Supercooling and Duration of Crystallization for Sugar Alcohol as Phase Change Material : Investigation on erythritol-based additiveenhanced CompositesMaster-uppsats, KTH/Energiteknik; KTH/Energiteknik
Sammanfattning : Utilizing Phase Change Materials (PCM) for Latent Thermal Energy Storage (LTES) applications have previously been extensively researched as a measure to reduce greenhouse gas emissions from energy consumption. In order to make use of the waste heat from industrial processes for LTES purposes, a new demand emerged for PCMs capable of phase change in mid-temperature ranges of 100 °C - 200 °C. LÄS MER
4. Uppsägning vid misskötsamhet och sjukdom - En komparativ studie mellan Sverige och England gällande uppsägning av arbetstagare vid misskötsamhet och sjukdomKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för handelsrätt
Sammanfattning : This thesis discusses the differences in case of dismissal in forms of personal matters such as misconduct and illness in Sweden and England. The purpose is to see how the dismissal takes place before and during the dismissal in the two countries. In order to do this comparative study, the legal dogmatic method have been used. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Economics
Sammanfattning : The main aim of this study was to estimate the demand for unregistered alcohol in Sweden 2001-2016 and to provide understanding on the determinants of demand for unregistered alcohol. The method used was a multiple linear OLS regression with fixed annual and regional effects. It was found that the relative share of the unregistered market A. LÄS MER