Sökning: "algorithm selection"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 205 uppsatser innehållade orden algorithm selection.
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för data- och informationsteknik
Sammanfattning : The extent of time related data across many fields has led to substantial interestin the analysis of time series. This interest meets growing challenges to store andprocess data. While the data is collected at an exponential rate, advancements inprocessing units are slowing down. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Mälardalens högskola/Akademin för innovation, design och teknik
Sammanfattning : Feature selection is an important step regarding Electroencephalogram (EEG) classification, for a Brain-Computer Interface (BCI) systems, related to Motor Imagery (MI), due to large amount of features, and few samples. This makes the classification process computationally expensive, and limits the BCI systems real-time applicability. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för informatik och media; Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för informatik och media
Sammanfattning : Chronic pain is a complex health issue and a major cause of disability worldwide. Although multimodal rehabilitation (MMR) has been recognized as an effective form of treatment for chronic pain, some patients do not benefit from it. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Högskolan i Skövde/Institutionen för informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : With the rapid spread of credit card business around the world, credit risk has also expanded dramatically. The occurrence of a large number of credit cardcustomer defaults has caused huge losses to financial institutions such as banks. Therefore, it is particularly important to accurately identify default customers. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Matematisk statistik; KTH/Matematisk statistik
Sammanfattning : Fintech companies that offer Buy Now, Pay Later products are heavily dependent on accurate default probability models. This is since the fintech companies bear the risk of customers not fulfilling their obligations. LÄS MER