Sökning: "alternative communication"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 583 uppsatser innehållade orden alternative communication.
1. Gender dynamics in media-driven belief polarization - disentangling reinforcing processes behind media usage and perception of societal issuesMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för journalistik, medier och kommunikation
Sammanfattning : In academia as well as in mainstream media, people are voicing concern that a fragmented media environment, entailing an immense increase of alternative media, may motivate selective exposure, in turn leading to increasingly polarized perceptions of society among the public. Consulting the theory of reinforcing spirals (RSM), there is ample evidence for a reciprocal relationship between selective media exposure and sociotropic beliefs – potentially sparking polarization dynamics. LÄS MER
2. CULTIVATION EFFECTS IN A FRAGMENTED MEDIA ENVIRONMENT. Examining the reciprocal relationship between selective media use and crime perceptionsMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för journalistik, medier och kommunikation
Sammanfattning : Our media environment has changed rapidly since the cultivation theory was proposed by Gerbner in the late '60s. The amount of news media content has increased to an unprecedented level and the surge of alternative media sites has given news media consumers the option to selectively expose themselves to news that conveys a version of reality which is aligned with their own perceptions. LÄS MER
3. Erlang as an alternative to a non-functional language for communication in a faulttolerant IoT sensor networkMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för data- och informationsteknik
Sammanfattning : This thesis compares a C++ prototype and an Erlang prototype for an Internet ofThings application. Internet of Things applications are difficult to program becausethey consist of a distributed environment of heterogeneous devices, where each devicecan have limited resources and connectivity technologies. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Malmö universitet/Kultur och samhälle
Sammanfattning : Abstract Cross-sector collaboration is an innovative strategy and practice to be implemented by socially-driven organizations towards reaching sustainable development goals. However, it is challenging to develop successful, effective collaborations that are important to cross-sector dynamics and political contexts, particularly in developing countries, such as Indonesia. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Malmö universitet/Kultur och samhälle
Sammanfattning : This thesis investigates the experience of bodily movement as the basis of social interaction. The design concept is based on the exploration of “unfocused interaction” among visitors to a public library (library of Malmo university). LÄS MER