Sökning: "alternative media"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 305 uppsatser innehållade orden alternative media.
1. Strategic narratives and public diplomacy in the Russian news media portrayal of Sweden: case of Russia TodayMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : With the changes in the means and the scope of global communication, images and stories, promoted by political elites are gaining real influence not only on hearts and minds but also on the policy-making in the international setting. In the twenty-first century, the concern of “whose story wins” has started to dominate the field of public diplomacy. LÄS MER
2. ”Jäklar, vad snabbt det går när man får snurr på det” : rättsvetares förståelse och användning av sociala plattformar för vetenskaplig kommunikationMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Avdelningen för ABM och digitala kulturer
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this thesis is to create an increased understanding of how legal scholars use social platforms as a part of their scholarly communication. As a result of the digitalization of society social platforms have become a seemingly ubiquitous part of everyday life, and research shows that scholars are using social platforms as a part of scholarly communication. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Mittuniversitetet/Avdelningen för data- och systemvetenskap
Sammanfattning : While today's police forces are decreasing in number and their resources are limited, population is at the same time increasing. This means that other types of efforts and strategies are needed to fight crime. LÄS MER
4. White Rabbit. The logic and proportion of conspiracy theory videos on YouTube: a Foucauldian discourse analysisMagister-uppsats, Malmö universitet/Kultur och samhälle
Sammanfattning : Conspiracy theories are everywhere. The internet has provided people with the tools for instantaneous, global communication and this has encouraged the spread of alternative narratives on a variety of platforms. LÄS MER
5. The buzzing future of food: Opportunities and barriers for Denmark to normalize insects as a sustainable meat alternativeMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/LUCSUS
Sammanfattning : Insects have been recommended by the FAO as a sustainable food alternative to meat. Despite their nutritional quality and sustainability, most Western countries still see insects as belonging far away from the dinner table. Although still a niche market, Denmark has been at the forefront of innovation and adoption of edible insects. LÄS MER