Sökning: "ambiguity preferences"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 6 uppsatser innehållade orden ambiguity preferences.
1. Investigating the relationship between economic preferences and attitudes towards vaccination against COVID-19.Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för nationalekonomi med statistik
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this study is to investigate the relationship between economic preferences and attitudes towards vaccination against COVID-19. These relationships are important to explore in order to design correct and effective vaccination policies that can increase vaccination willingness and decrease vaccination hesitancy. LÄS MER
2. An online study of L2 relative clause processing: Evidence from self-paced reading in Persian learners of EnglishMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Allmän språkvetenskap; Lunds universitet/Masterprogram: Språk och språkvetenskap
Sammanfattning : This study examines relative clause (RC) processing in Persian learners of English and native speakers of English to explore whether or how different task demands, referential context information with three potential RC antecedents along with the variables noun type (definite, indefinite), RC length (short, long) and RC type (extraposed, non-extraposed) affect their processing, using both an online non-cumulative self-paced reading task and an offline questionnaire. In the self-paced reading task, the online processing of RC attachment resolution was examined when participants read temporarily ambiguous sentences with RCs preceded by one clause or two clauses containing three NPs followed by comprehension questions to explore L2 RC attachment preferences. LÄS MER
3. What aspects affect inter-organizational knowledge transfer in different company sizes? An exploratory studyMaster-uppsats, Högskolan i Halmstad
Sammanfattning : Purpose - The purpose of this thesis is to explore aspects that affect inter-organizational knowledge transfer (KT), at the organizational level, from different sized companies such as small and medium enterprise (SME) and large or multinational company (LC/MNC), separately, to their partners.Design/methodology/approach - This thesis conducted a qualitative study with a deductive approach, using two companies in Sweden that belong to the hospitality industry and health sector, one SME, and one LC/MNC in order to explore the aspects that affect inter-organizational knowledge transfer by applying a theoretical framework based on existing literature. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Industriell ekonomi och organisation (Inst.)
Sammanfattning : The consumer behaviour is adapting within industries due to new technologies such as smart phones. As consumer behaviour changes so do companies by adapting their way of engaging and interacting with their customers. This provides potential to innovate new service offerings. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Högskolan Kristianstad/Fakulteten för naturvetenskap
Sammanfattning : Sammanfattning Inledning:Idag äter mer än 2 miljarder människor i världen insekter regelbundet. I västvärlden finns det dock ingen tradition av att äta insekter och i Sverige är det ännu så länge inte lagligt att producera och sälja insekter som mänsklig föda. LÄS MER