Sökning: "anaerobic digestion"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 212 uppsatser innehållade orden anaerobic digestion.
1. Small-scale biogas production from organic waste and application in mid-income countries – a case study of a Lebanese communityMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för geovetenskaper
Sammanfattning : The controlled anaerobic digestion of organic waste in a biogas facility aggregates advantages of waste treatment, energy recovery and nutrient recycling and is a promising technology to deal with contemporary issues of waste management and energy recovery. Small-scale biogas production units can be simply designed and successfully operated even in settings where means for advanced technology equipment are low and institutional capacities limited. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Kemi
Sammanfattning : There is a continuous search for novel enzymes to complement the abilities of today’s commercially available enzyme and find tailor-fit alternatives to suit the diverse array of bio-based industries. One application could be to increase biogas yield by finding substrate degrading proteases that can be added to the anaerobic digestion process and survive degradation themselves. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Mälardalens högskola/Akademin för ekonomi, samhälle och teknik; Mälardalens högskola/Akademin för ekonomi, samhälle och teknik
Sammanfattning : Heavy-duty trucks accounts for 25% CO2 emissions in Sweden and there is approximately 12.6 million heavy-duty vehicles in the EU with different types of fuel and utilization areas. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Kemiteknik (CI)
Sammanfattning : Two-stage anaerobic digestion is considered as a sustainable and efficient way to deal with dairy effluent, and is commonly applied. The pre-acidification happening during the first stage of this process could be used to buffer the complex conditions in the initial dairy effluent, as well as produce intermediary product such as volatile fatty acids (VFA), and it is essential to be controlled. LÄS MER
5. Multi-criteria assessment of biomethane production from waste and residual feedstocks of Emilia-Romagna (Italy)Master-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Energy and Technology
Sammanfattning : Biomethane can be produced by anaerobic digestion of residues or wastes and it can be used as a renewable fuel for transport. It is associated with reduced GHG emissions, offsetting of fossil fuels and of mineral fertilizers, waste management and nutrient recycling in agriculture. LÄS MER