Sökning: "analysis methods"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 11726 uppsatser innehållade orden analysis methods.
1. “En talare åt gången” - En kvantitativ undersökning av hur manliga och kvinnliga politiker avbryts i 2010-talets slutdebatter i Sveriges TelevisionKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för journalistik, medier och kommunikation; Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för journalistik, medier och kommunikation
Sammanfattning : Aim of thesis: The aim of the essay is to investigate whether female and male party leaders are being interrupted equally, during the 2010s final debates in Sveriges Television (SVT). This, due to Public Service’s requirements of conducting equal programme activities, where interruptions are used as a measurement of equality. LÄS MER
2. ”Were you able to wear undergarments?” - En kvalitativ studie av intervjuer med kvinnliga och manliga skådespelare inom Marvel Cinematic UniverseKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för journalistik, medier och kommunikation; Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för journalistik, medier och kommunikation
Sammanfattning : Aim of thesis: The purpose of this study is to explore whether female and male actors get treated differently by entertainment journalists during press junket interviews and to see when and how gender is defined and created during an interview. To do this, we looked at different indicators such as eyeline, body language, subject of the questions, the length and substance of answers, the number of questions directed at each person, interruptions and turn taking. LÄS MER
3. Investigating the relationship between economic preferences and attitudes towards vaccination against COVID-19.Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för nationalekonomi med statistik
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this study is to investigate the relationship between economic preferences and attitudes towards vaccination against COVID-19. These relationships are important to explore in order to design correct and effective vaccination policies that can increase vaccination willingness and decrease vaccination hesitancy. LÄS MER
4. GARDEN-BASED LEARNING IN A REGGIO EMILIA INSPIRED SWEDISH PRESCHOOL WITH A PERMACULTURE GARDEN A case studyMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för pedagogik och specialpedagogik
Sammanfattning : Aim: This study aims to get an in-depth understanding of the characteristics of the garden and garden-based learning in an educational environment of a Swedish preschool that is inspired by the Reggio Emilia approach and has a permaculture garden. Theory: Social constructivism has been adopted as the theoretical framework for this study to gain an understanding of learning processes in the environment of a preschool. LÄS MER
5. Women’s experiences of giving birth in healthcare facilities in India - a systematic literature reviewMagister-uppsats,
Sammanfattning : Background: Although nearly 80 % of pregnant women in India give birth in healthcare facilities in India, the maternal mortality rate remains unacceptably high. A positive and safe birth experience is very important for pregnant women and an important factor for choosing to give birth in healthcare facilities. LÄS MER