Sökning: "analysis of user interface"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 276 uppsatser innehållade orden analysis of user interface.
1. Improving the Usability of a Q&A Platform : A design process based on the principles of Lean UX – adapted to a given start-up environmentKandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Jönköping/JTH, Datateknik och informatik
Sammanfattning : This Bachelor thesis is about digital tools for event organisers. The platforms offered by companies serve as digital backchannels that among other things facilitate interactions between audience and stage, for example during live Q&A sessions. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Uppsala universitet/Avdelningen för visuell information och interaktion
Sammanfattning : This thesis evaluates the suitability of using a VR-interface to help maneuver a teleoperated robot designed to assist firefighters. Head mounted displays together with teleoperated robots are becoming more popular but the question is if the technology can be adapted to fit the needs and requirements of the firefighters. LÄS MER
3. AP&T Machine and Line Usability : A usability analysis of stand-alone machines and production lines at AP&TUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Luleå tekniska universitet/Institutionen för ekonomi, teknik och samhälle
Sammanfattning : Automation and digitalization are developing at a high pace and it is important to keep the focus on human-machine interaction. It is becoming more and more important that the usability in machines and lines is related to the development so that the performance and availability of the production processes in the industry are not adversely affected. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, KTH/Medicinteknik och hälsosystem; KTH/Medicinteknik och hälsosystem
Sammanfattning : Radiotherapy is one of the most used methods for treating cancer and the most common way to execute such treatments is to irradiate tumors with high energy photons. This can damage healthy tissue along the irradiation line. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Industridesign
Sammanfattning : This master thesis collaborates with Axis Communications, which is a Swedish video camera company. The mission for the thesis was to take advantage of Axis developed or developing technology to explore the data value in the retail industry and design a data visualization interface. LÄS MER