Sökning: "and resistance"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 2605 uppsatser innehållade orden and resistance.
1. Changing Norms about Life Skills and Sexuality Education through Empowerment: A study of public secondary life skills teachers’ experiences and perceptions in ZanzibarMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : Formal life skills education, including topics related to sexuality, was developed in the1990s to prevent HIV/AIDS as well as a method to strengthen ‘good’ behaviours amongstudents in schools. In Zanzibar, life skills education interventions have duplicated inrecent years. LÄS MER
2. Sjuksköterskors kunskaper om Meticillinresistenta Staphylococcus aureus – En enkätstudie med sjuksköterskor som arbetar på vietnamesiskt sjukhusKandidat-uppsats,
Sammanfattning : Background: One of the world’s growing public health problems is that bacteria develop resistance to antibiotics, resulting in increased spread of disease and mortality. Multiresistant bacteria occur in all countries, but is primarily a problem in Asia. LÄS MER
3. THE IMPACT OF THE INTERNET OF THINGS ON ESTABLISHED BUSINESS MODELS - A multiple case study of Swedish insurance companiesMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : Master’s Degree Project in Innovation and Industrial Management. Master’s Degree Project in Innovation and Entrepreneurship... LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Innovation and Industrial Management.... LÄS MER
5. Data-drivenness: (big) data and data-driven enterprises - A multiple case study on B2B companies within the telecommunication sectorMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : In the digitalization era where increasingly larger amount of data is created every day, companies have a great opportunity at their disposal: data-drivenness. It essentially implies that enterprises can exploit big data through Big Data Analytics (BDA) in order to gather relevant insights for their decisions. LÄS MER