Sökning: "andreas e"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 222 uppsatser innehållade orden andreas e.
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för geovetenskaper
Sammanfattning : This thesis aims to investigate the factors controlling the dynamics of temporary streams, i.e.,streams that do not flow throughout the year. Temporary stream hydrology is a relativeunexplored scientific field. LÄS MER
2. How does hydropeaking and geological substrate affect aquatic macroinvertebrates in a regulated river?Master-uppsats, Karlstads universitet/Institutionen för miljö- och livsvetenskaper (from 2013)
Sammanfattning : Hydropower is an important source of renewable energy, but is often a cause of degradation to river ecosystems. Hydropeaking, i.e. the frequent alteration of discharge, is a process involved in hydropower generation and has been proven to affect aquatic organisms negatively. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Lunds universitet/Industriell Produktion
Sammanfattning : Among cast materials, grey cast iron and ductile iron makes up about three quarters of all cast parts. This makes the manufacturing and machining of grey cast iron an important economical factor for the automotive industry. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : The ability for unmanned autonomous aerial vehicles (UAV) to localize themselves in an environment is fundamental for them to be able to function, even if they do not have access to a global positioning system. Recently, with the success of deep learning in vision based tasks, there have been some proposed methods for absolute geolocalization using vison based deep learning with satellite and UAV images. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Elektroniska Kretsar och System
Sammanfattning : RCs (Reverberation Chambers) has historically been used mainly for aerospace and military purposes in EMC (Electromagnetic Compatibility) testing, but the interest also seems to increase in the automotive industry (the development of an international standard for vehicles is in progress). The vehicles of the future will most likely be electrified, wirelessly connected and autonomous, i. LÄS MER