Sökning: "anion exchange"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 22 uppsatser innehållade orden anion exchange.
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Vatten- och miljöteknik
Sammanfattning : Per- and polyfluoroalkyl substances (PFASs) are a group of anthropogenic aliphatic compounds, widelyknown for their environmental persistence and toxicity to living beings. While they are ubiquitous in theenvironment, interest has been focused on contaminated soil, which can act as a primary recipient andsource of groundwater contamination. LÄS MER
2. Method development of total oxidizable precursor assay for perfluoroalkyl acid precursors in domestic sludgeKandidat-uppsats, Örebro universitet/Institutionen för naturvetenskap och teknik
Sammanfattning : Per- and polyfluoroalkyl substances (PFASs) are persistent organic pollutants used in industrial applications and are globally distributed in the environment. A group of PFASs that are difficult to measure with today’s method are perfluoroalkyl acid precursors (PFAA precursors) that, when degraded, serves as indirect sources of PFAAs. LÄS MER
3. Characterization of the equine metabolites of LGD-4033 in urine using UHPLC-MS(/MS) for doping control purposesUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Uppsala universitet/Avdelningen för analytisk farmaceutisk kemi
Sammanfattning : The aim of this project was to study and characterize the metabolitesof LGD-4033 in equine urine, with the final aim of using the results indoping controls in equestrian sports. Urine samples had been taken atdifferent points in time from three horses that had received thesubstance intravenously. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Tillämpad biokemi
Sammanfattning : In this thesis a preliminary evaluation of the potential of a leghemoglobin (Lb) for the development of a blood substitute in humans, resembling hemoglobin (Hb) in red blood cells, was conducted. Leghemoglobin B (VfLbB), a gene from Vicia faba, was cloned into a pET-DEST42 vector, using the Gateway™ recombination technology. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Kemiteknik (CI)
Sammanfattning : In this study, different membranes were tested for their use in a vanadium redox flow battery (VRB). The membranes were first tested under charge-discharge operation of the VRB over four charge-discharge cycles at different current densities (20 mAcm-2, 40 mA cm-2 and 60 mAcm-2) and the corresponding cell performance was evaluated in terms of total energy efficiency (EE), coulombic efficiency (CE) and voltage efficiency (VE). LÄS MER