Sökning: "annual report"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 585 uppsatser innehållade orden annual report.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : There are a few dozen state-owned funds in the world that, to some extent, managecapital belonging to its citizens, collectively called Sovereign Wealth Funds (SWF).During the middle of the 20th century most of the Nordic countries created funds thattoday are to be called SWFs. LÄS MER
2. Health economic analysis of a urinary catheter which reduce the frequency of urinary tract infections (UTIs) Research questions: a) What is the willingness-to-pay (WTP) in Sweden - from a patient perspective - for a urinary catheter which reduce the annual frequency of urinary tract infections by 25% and 50%, respectively, and (b) is the WTP dependent on the annual frequency of UTIs and gender?Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Förvaltningshögskolan
Sammanfattning : Objective: To investigate the preference for urinary catheters that can reduce the frequency of urinary tract infections (UTIs), among Swedish patients practicing clean intermittent catheterization (CIC), and analyze if the preference is affected by the frequency of UTIs and gender.Methods: The preference for a clinically more effective catheter was expressed as a monetary value by investigating the patients’ willingness-to-pay (WTP) to switch catheters. LÄS MER
3. Påverkar ägandeformen utformningen av hållbarhetsredovisning? : En komparativ studie mellan privat- och statligt ägda företagKandidat-uppsats, Södertörns högskola/Företagsekonomi; Södertörns högskola/Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : Purpose: The purpose of this study is to examine how eight private and state-owned Swedish companies report their CSR-work, to then compare and analyze how the form of ownership can affect the shape of the annual sustainability reports. Method: This study uses a qualitative method based on a deductive research approach. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Aquatic Sciences and Assessment
Sammanfattning : The aim of this report was to determine how the climate change affects the ecosystems in alpine and subarctic lakes in Sweden. This was done by analyzing data from environmental monitoring of 14 subarctic and alpine lakes that was part of the national time-series lake monitoring program. LÄS MER
5. Styrsystem och hållbarhetsrapportering : En kvalitativ studie om hur styrsystem används inom dagligvaruhandeln för att arbeta hållbart samt vilken roll hållbarhetsrapporten har i butikers styrsystemKandidat-uppsats, Södertörns högskola/Institutionen för samhällsvetenskaper; Södertörns högskola/Institutionen för samhällsvetenskaper
Sammanfattning : Sustainability is a more relevant subject today than it has ever been before. A common definition of sustainability is to divide it into three dimensions, economic, social and environmental sustainability. Back in time, companies have been reporting their sustainability work for a long time. LÄS MER