Sökning: "ant colony algorithm"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 19 uppsatser innehållade orden ant colony algorithm.
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för data- och informationsteknik
Sammanfattning : Reconnaissance is an important aspect of military planning. Tools that help an alysts monitor and make informed choices are vital for avoiding costly situations.The use of ground-based radar sensors is a common method for monitoring for bothland-based and airborne threats. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : Ant Colony Optimization (ACO) is a technique which can be used to find approximate Hamilton cycles for the Traveling Salesperson Problem (TSP). OpenMP is a framework which suites well for building multithreaded applications. LÄS MER
3. Comparative Analysis of Ant Colony Optimization and Genetic Algorithm in Solving the Traveling Salesman ProblemM1-uppsats, Blekinge Tekniska Högskola
Sammanfattning : Metaheuristics is a term for optimization procedures/algorithms that can be applied to a wide range of problems. These problems for which metaheuristics are used usually fall in the NP-hard category, meaning that they cannot be solved in polynomial time. This means that as the input dataset gets larger the time to solve increases exponentially. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Mälardalens högskola/Akademin för innovation, design och teknik
Sammanfattning : A common type of problems that exist in both industrial and scientific spaces are optimization problems. These problems can be found in among other things manufacturing, pathfinding, network routing and more. Because of the wide area of application, optimization is well a studied area. LÄS MER
5. Bayesian Parameter Tuning of the Ant Colony Optimization Algorithm : Applied to the Asymmetric Traveling Salesman ProblemKandidat-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : The parameter settings are vital for meta-heuristics to be able to approximate the problems they are applied to. Good parameter settings are difficult to find as there are no general rules for finding them. Hence, they are often manually selected, which is seldom feasible and can give results far from optimal. LÄS MER