Sökning: "antenna tilt"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 8 uppsatser innehållade orden antenna tilt.
1. Bridging Sim-to-Real Gap in Offline Reinforcement Learning for Antenna Tilt Control in Cellular NetworksMaster-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : Antenna tilt is the angle subtended by the radiation beam and horizontal plane. This angle plays a vital role in determining the coverage and the interference of the network with neighbouring cells and adjacent base stations. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : The adjustment of the vertical tilt angle of Base Station (BS) antennas, also known as Remote Electrical Tilt (RET) optimization, is a simple and efficient method of optimizing modern telecommunications networks. Reinforcement Learning (RL) is a machine learning framework that can solve complex problems like RET optimization due to its capability to learn from experience and adapt to dynamic environments. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Kommunikationssystem, CoS
Sammanfattning : Due to the increasing demand of traffic, mobile networks requires flexibility to modify the area of service at any time. The use of antenna tilt is a crucial element in the design of modern networks as this element can modify the area of served cell and affects several parameters like coverage capacity or energy. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/KTH/Kommunikationssystem, CoSKTH Center för Trådlösa System, [email protected]
Sammanfattning : The increased complexity of mobile networks, the need to deliver high data rate services and the variation of mobile traffic put a high burden on operation and maintenance in terms of extra workload and additional costs . New approaches to network optimization and management should be taken into account to increase network performance and reduce operational costs. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Högskolan i Gävle/Akademin för teknik och miljöHögskolan i Gävle/Avdelningen för elektronik, matematik och naturvetenskap
Sammanfattning : Time domain analysis in vector network analyzers (VNAs) is a method to represent the frequency response, stated by the S-parameters, in time domain with apparent high resolution. Among other utilities time domain option from Agilent allows to measure microwave devices into a specific frequency range and down till DC as well with the two time domain mode: band-pass and low-pass mode. LÄS MER