Sökning: "apple loss"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 7 uppsatser innehållade orden apple loss.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Högskolan Väst/Avd för informatik
Sammanfattning : Digital wallets have become a trendy topic, and a popular method of paying in physical stores. The aim of the study is to gain a deeper understanding of the attitude of Swedish consumers towards digital wallets Apple Pay and Samsung Pay. LÄS MER
2. Assessment of food losses and waste and related greenhouse gas emissions along a fresh apples value chainMaster-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Energy and Technology
Sammanfattning : Reducing food waste is very important for food security and environmental issues. The aim of this study is to assess potential food losses and waste (FLW) along fresh apples value chain, related environmental impact (emissions), and identify applicable measures to reduce losses and waste. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Radio Systems Laboratory (RS Lab)
Sammanfattning : Audio and video communication is a universal task with a long history of technologies. Recent examples of these technologies include Skype video calling, Apple’s Face Time, and Google Hangouts. Today, these services offer everyday users the ability to have an interactive conference with both audio and video streams. LÄS MER
4. Assessment of Functional AgroBiodiversity in Swedish apple orchards : Field trials and participatory action researchMaster-uppsats, SLU/Department of Biosystems and Technology (from 130101)
Sammanfattning : The rate of biodiversity loss has in the last decades increased by rates unseen in the history of the humankind. Agricultural intensification has been one of the main contributors to biodiversity loss. In modern agricultural production, the concentration of land devoted to single crops causes several challenges. LÄS MER
5. Strategic Environmental Assessment Pre-Study of That Luang Marsh : For Sustainable Development in Vientiane Capital, Lao PDRMaster-uppsats, KTH/Industriell ekologi
Sammanfattning : IntroductionLao People Democratic Republic (Lao PDR / Laos) has a population of 5.8 million people and is today one of the least developed countries in Asia. That Luang Marsh (TLM) is the largest remaining urban wetland (2000 hectare) in Vientiane Capital, which historically has supplied wildlife and local people with several eco-services. LÄS MER