Sökning: "applied Dynamic Programming"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 22 uppsatser innehållade orden applied Dynamic Programming.
1. Construction and theoretical study of a ball balancing platform : Limitations when stabilizing dynamic systems through implementation of automatic control theoryKandidat-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM); KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM)
Sammanfattning : Control theory and its applications are crucial when operating within the area of dynamic systems. Compensating for disturbances and external actions imposed on a given system being inherently unstable or semi-stable. LÄS MER
2. Solar photovoltaic potential to complement hydropower in Ecuador : a GIS-based framework of analysisMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för naturgeografi och ekosystemvetenskap
Sammanfattning : In Ecuador, more than 85% of electricity production relies on hydropower and consequently the supply of electricity relies on water availability. During the dry season (October-March) hydropower capacity could diminish up to one-third of its installed capacity or more under a severe drought causing a substantial augmentation of thermoelectric power output to offset the lack of hydropower to cover electricity demand, and consequently increasing the overall operational cost and emission of CO2 of the power system. LÄS MER
3. Investigating the Practice of Disaster Risk Reduction Mainstreaming into Development : the Experience of a Development OrganizationMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Avdelningen för Riskhantering och Samhällssäkerhet
Sammanfattning : The understanding of development and disaster nexus has enforced the international community to think and act differently. Disaster risk reduction mainstreaming has been embraced as one of our best approach for sustainable development and has been consistently featured in international discussions. LÄS MER
- M1-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för reglerteknik
Sammanfattning : The connection of devices to the internet is referred to as Internet of Things (IoT). By using IoT distributed network of devices will be able to communicate with each other. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Optimeringslära och systemteori
Sammanfattning : We have examinined the problem of constructing efficient strategies for continuous-time dynamic asset allocation. In order to obtain efficient investment strategies; a stochastic optimal control approach was applied to find optimal transaction control. LÄS MER