Sökning: "architectural intervention"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 34 uppsatser innehållade orden architectural intervention.
1. Makeshift Poetry? The insolvency of neoliberalism and the solvency of the common(s) : A case study of Raumlabor's makeshift intervention Allmänna Badet in Gothenburg, SwedenMaster-uppsats, Malmö universitet/Institutionen för Urbana Studier (US)
Sammanfattning : This thesis is the result of a set of personal concerns about, on the one hand, how the debates about the modes of expression of the neoliberal regime - particularly in the so-called "urban world" (assuming that there is something outside the "urban”, which is a discussion I did not have place for)- develop and, on the other, of a feeling of inadequacy in relation to how the so-called “urban commons” are conceptualized by many of its promoters. My way of dealing with these concerns assumes that a conceptual review of both phenomena is necessary. LÄS MER
2. Urban DialogueMaster-uppsats, KTH/Arkitektur
Sammanfattning : The aim of the project is to understand urban constraints through analysis of sites’ deep context and to arrive with a relevant spatial solution. Moreover, we hope that the problems investigated and communicated will be once tackled. The object of analysis is the today image and urban structure of the unappreciated area of Holylands. LÄS MER
3. Kvarteret Ithaka: A proposal for a new housing district in Lund’s northern university area.Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för arkitektur och byggd miljö
Sammanfattning : Matters of housing are an often-discussed topic within architecture these days. As a subject, it is often recurring in architectural media, such as books, debates, podcasts, videos, and others. Sweden, like large parts of the developed world, faces right now a multitude of unique issues related to housing. LÄS MER
4. Healing architecture: Exploration of mental well-being in an urban contextMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för arkitektur och byggd miljö
Sammanfattning : This thesis seeks to explore an architectural typology that can enhance mental healing qualities in the urban structure. Our modern fast-paced lifestyle has a big impact on our mental well-being and our stress levels are constantly high, while our feelings are continuously exposed to different external factors. LÄS MER
5. NETWORK : Learning from the Architects of NatureMaster-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Arkitekthögskolan vid Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : The aim of this thesis is to attempt to solve technical and spatial issues in an architectural project by looking at a species of spider, Cyrtphora Citricola. This will be done using desk-based research, reference reading and testing models. LÄS MER