Sökning: "art based educational research"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 22 uppsatser innehållade orden art based educational research.
1. Tankekollage som metod för lärande genom estetiska lärprocesser - en fallstudie där studenters erfarenheter av visuell gestaltning inom högre utbildning står i centrumMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för didaktik och pedagogisk profession
Sammanfattning : The aim of this essay is to further deepen the knowledge about the student experience of artistic visual methods applied in a university setting. The objective is also to explore the impact and contribution of aesthetic experiences and processes in higher education. LÄS MER
2. EDUCATORS’ PERSPECTIVES ON ARTS IN EDUCATION, INTERDISCIPLINARY TEACHING AND PEDAGOGICAL ENVIRONMENTSMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för pedagogik och specialpedagogik
Sammanfattning : Aim: Τhis research aims to embark a journey into complex issues of art-based and interdisciplinary teaching and use of pedagogical and extended pedagogical environments based upon educators’ perspectives. Through understanding deeply educators’ views regarding these teaching methods, educators may receive the support needed. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för design (DE)
Sammanfattning : Online learning in the present circumstances of the pandemic is unique, unlike common digital learning situations, raises a number of concerns. University students might struggle with adjustment and feel discouraged by changes, as conventional socializing in class is their major loss in online learning. LÄS MER
4. Dramapedagogens roll i en medskapande process med barn : En reflekterande studie om pedagogens roll i barns delaktighet i ett skapande teaterprojektKandidat-uppsats, Stockholms universitet/Institutionen för de humanistiska och samhällsvetenskapliga ämnenas didaktik
Sammanfattning : This study is based on a theatre project which was carried through in spring 2020. The purpose of the study is to examine the role of the pedagogue in making the children co-creators in the production of the performance. The study is made in a drama pedagogical context, based on the art pedagogical perspective. LÄS MER
5. Mobilising the Lebanese Diaspora in Times of Political Turmoil at “Home” : Investigating online engagement practices and the roles of the alternative online medium Thawra Chronicles in the context of the Lebanese Revolution 2019Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Medie- och kommunikationsvetenskap; Lunds universitet/Institutionen för kommunikation och medier
Sammanfattning : This research focuses on the contemporary case study of the Thawra Chronicles, founded by three London-based members of the Lebanese diaspora in the wake of the Lebanese Revolution in early October 2019 to support the social movement from afar, targeting non-Lebanese individuals as well as Lebanese within and beyond its borders. Thawra Chronicles is a multifaceted, independent alternative online outlet aiming at commemorating the revolution, by providing information, curating art as well as serving as a space of participation through the upload of user-generated content and pledges. LÄS MER