Sökning: "artificial neural network"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 263 uppsatser innehållade orden artificial neural network.
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för astronomi och teoretisk fysik; Lunds universitet/Beräkningsbiologi och biologisk fysik
Sammanfattning : When using antibody microarrays to diagnose diseases, the process of quality control of the microarray data is an important step. Currently, a part of this process is performed manually by visual inspection. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för elektro- och informationsteknik
Sammanfattning : Convolutional Neural Networks impressed the world in 2012 by reaching state-of-the-art accuracy levels in the ImageNet Large Scale Visual Recognition Challenge. The era of machine learning has arrived and with it countless applications varying from autonomous driving to unstructured robotic manipulation. LÄS MER
3. Animal ID Tag Recognition with Convolutional and Recurrent Neural Network : Identifying digits from a number sequence with RCNNKandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Skövde/Institutionen för informationsteknologi; Högskolan i Skövde/Institutionen för informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : Major advances in machine learning have made image recognition applications, with Artificial Neural Network, blossom over the recent years. The aim of this thesis was to find a solution to recognize digits from a number sequence on an ID tag, used to identify farm animals, with the help of image recognition. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Matematik LTH
Sammanfattning : This thesis was carried out at CellaVision, a company within digital blood analysis, with the aim of investigating the possibility of autovalidation of blood cells using neural networks. The thesis started with preparing a dataset for training and validation, including cell features and binary labels indicating if the cell is easy or difficult to classify. LÄS MER
5. A Comparative Study of the Effect of Features on Neural Networks within Computer-Aided Diagnosis of Alzheimer's DiseaseKandidat-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS); KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : Alzheimer’s disease is a neurodegenerative disease that affects approximately 6% of the global population aged over 65 and is forecasted to become even more prevalent in the future. Accurately diagnosing the disease in an early stage can play a large role in improving the quality of life for the patient. LÄS MER