Sökning: "as 400"
Visar resultat 16 - 20 av 537 uppsatser innehållade orden as 400.
16. Den psykosociala arbetsmiljön vid hemarbete : En redogörelse av regleringen, samt vilka upplevelser manliga och kvinnliga arbetstagare kan inneha under Covid-19.Kandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för ekonomistyrning och logistik (ELO)
Sammanfattning : Since the coronavirus occurred, the number of people working from home has increased by almost 400%, which may cause some confusion. The purpose of this essay is to describe the legal situation regarding the psychosocial work environment when working from home and gain an insight into how male and female workers experience the psychosocial work environment when working from home during Covid-19. LÄS MER
17. Tackling imbalanced data in Random Forest to predict free-to-fee transitions of a subscription SaaS-applicationMaster-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : In this thesis we investigate different methods to tackle imbalanced data when using Random Forest for classification. The data comes from a subscription SaaS-application, namely Mentimeter, which allows users to create interactive presentations. LÄS MER
18. Material Transfer Mechanisms during Interaction of Aluminium Alloy and Tool Steel at Elevated TemperaturesMaster-uppsats, Luleå tekniska universitet/Institutionen för teknikvetenskap och matematik
Sammanfattning : Hot stamping of aluminium alloys allows for increased formability, decreased springback and the possibility of integrating age-hardening heat treatments into the process. However, it can be challenging due to the occurrence of material transfer of aluminium onto the tool, as aluminium is prone to adhesion even at low temperatures. LÄS MER
19. Forever young : A study of the correspondence between sculptures of Aphrodite and Venus and the female physical ideal in ancient literatureMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för arkeologi och antik historia
Sammanfattning : This study aims to explore how the goddesses of beauty Aphrodite and Venus were portrayed in sculpture in comparison to physical beauty, as attested in ancient texts. The study uses iconography and iconology to analyse the sculptures and semiotics to analyse the ancient texts. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Economics
Sammanfattning : Sustainable investments have without doubt grown rapidly the last few years. Stock funds have recently implemented sustainability into their investments decisions and reallocated their assets from fossil assets to more green and sustainable choices. LÄS MER