Sökning: "as 400"
Visar resultat 21 - 25 av 574 uppsatser innehållade orden as 400.
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Energiteknik
Sammanfattning : A new electricity market model was drafted in Denmark (1) to define the roles of different players and promote the integration of renewable generation as well as the gradual shift towards smartgrids. Along with a clear political will and adjustments of some regulatory barriers, this potentiallyopens the market for an increased share in electric vehicles (EVs). LÄS MER
22. Den psykosociala arbetsmiljön vid hemarbete : En redogörelse av regleringen, samt vilka upplevelser manliga och kvinnliga arbetstagare kan inneha under Covid-19.Kandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för ekonomistyrning och logistik (ELO)
Sammanfattning : Since the coronavirus occurred, the number of people working from home has increased by almost 400%, which may cause some confusion. The purpose of this essay is to describe the legal situation regarding the psychosocial work environment when working from home and gain an insight into how male and female workers experience the psychosocial work environment when working from home during Covid-19. LÄS MER
23. Tackling imbalanced data in Random Forest to predict free-to-fee transitions of a subscription SaaS-applicationMaster-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : In this thesis we investigate different methods to tackle imbalanced data when using Random Forest for classification. The data comes from a subscription SaaS-application, namely Mentimeter, which allows users to create interactive presentations. LÄS MER
24. Material Transfer Mechanisms during Interaction of Aluminium Alloy and Tool Steel at Elevated TemperaturesMaster-uppsats, Luleå tekniska universitet/Institutionen för teknikvetenskap och matematik
Sammanfattning : Hot stamping of aluminium alloys allows for increased formability, decreased springback and the possibility of integrating age-hardening heat treatments into the process. However, it can be challenging due to the occurrence of material transfer of aluminium onto the tool, as aluminium is prone to adhesion even at low temperatures. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : Due to the increase in electrical demand and renewable penetration, electrical utilities need to improve and optimize the grid infrastructure. Fundamental components in this grid infrastructure are transformers, which are designed conservatively on the base of a static rated power. LÄS MER