Sökning: "asymmetric information"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 206 uppsatser innehållade orden asymmetric information.
1. Which firm characteristics determine access to finance for SMEs within the East African Community?Kandidat-uppsats,
Sammanfattning : Financial constraints among SMEs are generally more prevalent in the developing world than in the developed world, but SMEs in sub-Saharan Africa stand out as being particularly constrained. Previous studies also show causal links between access to finance and company growth and increased prosperity. LÄS MER
2. Signalling commitment to sustainability on the mutual fund market : An investigation of the Swedish equity mutual fund marketMaster-uppsats, Blekinge Tekniska Högskola; Blekinge Tekniska Högskola
Sammanfattning : In the midst of climate change and growing concern about social aspects, investors want to make informed sustainable choices regarding their consumption and investments. Many companies are trying to stay ahead of the curve by engaging in Corporate Social Responsibility. LÄS MER
3. Dependence Structures between Commodity Futures and Corresponding Producer Indices across Varying Market Conditions : A cross-quantilogram approachMaster-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Nationalekonomi; Linköpings universitet/Nationalekonomi
Sammanfattning : This thesis examines the dependence structures between commodity futures and corresponding commodity producer equity indices in bearish, bullish and normal market conditions. We study commodity futures and producer indices in the energy, precious metals, gold and agriculture commodity markets using daily return data that ranges from 16 December 2005 to 28 June 2019. LÄS MER
4. Medföljer avkastning till följd av börsintroduktion? : En eventstudie om börsintroduktioner och dess kortsiktiga avkastning på StockholmsbörsenKandidat-uppsats, Södertörns högskola/Företagsekonomi; Södertörns högskola/Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : Background: Underpricing is the most studied area in the subject of IPO. The phenomenon is mainly described as a compensation for the risk of investing in a newly introduced company. Underpricing of shares is explained for many reasons, but the main reason is assumed to be the presence of asymmetric information on the market. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Lunds universitet/Fastighetsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : In a real estate transaction, according to chapter 4, paragraph 19, in the Swedish Land Code, the seller has an abstract liability. This liability was introduced when the new Land Code came into force in 1972. Prior to that, the seller did not have this abstract liability, but only a responsibility for things that he made direct commitments to. LÄS MER