Sökning: "atmel avr"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 8 uppsatser innehållade orden atmel avr.
1. Independent Project Thesis in Electrical Engineering : Design and implementation of digital filtersKandidat-uppsats,
Sammanfattning : This thesis describes and discusses design and implementation of digital filters inembedded systems. Digital filters provide great flexibility where an interchangeablefilter is needed and real valued components are limited. Common sampling problemssuch as aliasing and reconstruction are discussed and solved using analog filters. LÄS MER
2. How to Get the Most Out Of Your Embedded Hardware While Keeping Development Time to a Minimum : A Comparison of Two architectures and Two IDEs for Atmel AVR 8-bit MicrocontrollersUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, KTH/Skolan för informations- och kommunikationsteknik (ICT)
Sammanfattning : This thesis aims to answer a number of basic questions about microcontroller development: • What’s the potential for writing more efficient program code and is it worth the effort? How could it be done? Could the presumed trade-off between code space and development time be overcome? • Which microcontroller hardware architecture should you choose? • Which IDE (development ecosystem) should you choose? This is an investigation of the above, using separate sets of incremental code changes (improvements) to a simple serial port communication test program. Two generations of Atmel 8-bit AVR microcontrollers (ATmega and ATxmega) and two conceptually different IDEs (BASCOM-AVR and Atmel Studio 6. LÄS MER
- M1-uppsats, Högskolan i Jönköping/JTH, Data- och elektroteknik; Högskolan i Jönköping/JTH, Data- och elektroteknik
Sammanfattning : This report deals with RFID systems and how to detect nearby tags with the Mifare standard using only a microcontroller and an antenna circuit.The aim was to investigate whether there was any possibility to continuously search for a nearby tag for a system operated with batteries without compromising the lifespan of the battery. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för teknikvetenskaper
Sammanfattning : This report studies the possibility of using some sort of radio sender and transmitter in order to position skis lost in powder snow. It is concluded that a RF-solution on the 433 MHz frequency should be the most efficient. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Mälardalens högskola/Akademin för innovation, design och teknik; Mälardalens högskola/Akademin för innovation, design och teknik
Sammanfattning : The aim of this thesis is the design and implementation of a standardized interface to communicate a NC machine with an industrial robot.This interface consists of an ‘electronic box’ which includes a powerful board that is perfect for automation projects composed of a microcontroller, serial ports, optocouplers, relays, etc… The main component of this PCB is the microcontroller. LÄS MER