Sökning: "audio processing"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 79 uppsatser innehållade orden audio processing.
1. Mastering Engineers, Loudness and Hyper-Compression : A survey about practises, application goals and ideas about how they impact qualityKandidat-uppsats, Luleå tekniska universitet/Medier ljudteknik och upplevelseproduktion och teater
Sammanfattning : The loudness wars have been a frequently debated topic in the audio industry. Earlier research has been done on the technical and perceptual effects of loudness and so called hyper- compression but little research has been done to investigate the opinions of the mastering engineers, those who are applying the processing. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för elektro- och informationsteknik
Sammanfattning : Loudspeakers are used in many different applications and play a vital role in various types of entertainment and communication. To optimize the listening experience, there is a need for an adjustment process to compensate for any effects the environment might have on the loudspeaker’s performance. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Radio Systems Laboratory (RS Lab)
Sammanfattning : Audio and video communication is a universal task with a long history of technologies. Recent examples of these technologies include Skype video calling, Apple’s Face Time, and Google Hangouts. Today, these services offer everyday users the ability to have an interactive conference with both audio and video streams. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : In contemporary IT industry, Multi-tasking solutions are highly regarded as optimal solutions, because hardware is equipped with multi-core CPUs. With multicore technology, CPUs run with lower frequencies while giving same or better performance as a whole system of processing. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Luleå tekniska universitet/Institutionen för konst, kommunikation och lärande
Sammanfattning : Mid/side processing techniques are commonly used in the music recording industry to widen the stereo image to create a more enveloping listening experience. Since the gaming industry is now in need of better audio solutions to stay on par with the recent visual advances intechnology; these mid/side techniques could potentially be a useful tool for sound designers to use. LÄS MER