Sökning: "auto ethnographic"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 22 uppsatser innehållade orden auto ethnographic.
1. “How to Talk to Dragons” Insights into the Praxis of an Inter-Cultural Shadow Puppet Theatre PlayMagister-uppsats, Malmö universitet/Kultur och samhälle
Sammanfattning : Cultural diversity in a global community demands our tolerant understanding of one another. Participatory art projects can be instrumental in facilitating equal-footing encounters and creative communication between people from different cultures that transcend language barriers. LÄS MER
2. "Using the bad for something good" : Exploring the possible paradox of meditation apps in light of digital stressMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Medier och kommunikation
Sammanfattning : This study investigates meditation apps from a user perspective. While focusing on the user, interviews with psychologists and an auto-ethnographic study of three different meditation apps were used to inform the research, enrich the findings and create an as wholesome as possible picture. LÄS MER
3. Tolerans – Quantum Satis : En autoetnografisk utblick från en upptäcktsresande lärare genom ett hermeneutiskt anslagMaster-uppsats, Södertörns högskola/Centrum för praktisk kunskap
Sammanfattning : To Make the Complexity of Tolerance Visible. An overall purpose of this essay is to study the development of the term “tolerance”. I carry out a conceptual research and a historical background to this and I also try its significance towards certain experiences as a teacher. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : Equestrian sports are amongst the largest sports and leisure activities in Sweden. One of the major reasons for engaging with horses is the bond to the horse. Just recently technology has found its way into the horse industry which otherwise is a very traditional sport. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Konstfack/Keramik & Glas
Sammanfattning : A self portrait. With an auto ethnographic study method and my own craft; glass making I examine tacit knowledge. A portrait not only of me, but also the human in need of control. An invite to look at our society and see how the measurable is in charge and positivistic science have the leading position in knowledge production. LÄS MER