Sökning: "automated production"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 258 uppsatser innehållade orden automated production.
- Master-uppsats, SLU/Department of Molecular Sciences
Sammanfattning : A current challenge that Sweden is handling is the amount of food loss and food waste. One way to reuse food waste efficiently is to convert it to feed for insects. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Lunds universitet/Industriell elektroteknik och automation
Sammanfattning : During the production of Axis's cameras, the optics modules have to do a number of tests and calibrations that are performed in different test stations. The test and calibration sequence differs between different models. This has so far been done manually by having operators move the units between test stations. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Luleå tekniska universitet/Institutionen för system- och rymdteknik
Sammanfattning : The task of scheduling mining operations is a strikingly tough task yet it is still largely done manually by hand or with the help of simple gantt planning tools. This thesis aim is to explore the feasibility of an automatic scheduling solution that can incorporate the constraints specific to mining operations. LÄS MER
4. The Quest for Accurate Inventory Records - A case study of the scrap management process at a Swedish manufacturing company in the automotive industryMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Logistics and Transport Management.... LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : Last years, due to the advent of more sophisticated tools for exploratory data analysis, data management, Machine Learning (ML) model training and model serving into production, the concept of MLOps has gained more popularity. As an effort to bring DevOps processes to the ML lifecycle, MLOps aims at more automation in the execution of diverse and repetitive tasks along the cycle and at smoother interoperability between teams and tools involved. LÄS MER