Sökning: "automated programming"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 94 uppsatser innehållade orden automated programming.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för datavetenskap och medieteknik (DM)
Sammanfattning : Examiners of programming assignments in higher education and people in the software industry both need to test and review code. However, the assessing techniques used are often quite different. LÄS MER
2. Expanding KTH's Canvas ecosystem to support additional automated services : Automating the injection of theses and their metadata into a digital archiveKandidat-uppsats, KTH/Kommunikationssystem, CoS; KTH/Kommunikationssystem, CoS
Sammanfattning : Whenever a student submits their final version of their thesis, a series of processes is triggered to finalize and archive the report. These processes are often handled in a less than efficient way which results in excessive manual labor and costs that can be prevent if automated. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Betongbyggnad
Sammanfattning : The construction industry is currently developing and evolving towards more automated and optimized processes in the project design phase. One reason for this development is that computational power is becoming a more precise and accessible tool and its applications are multiplying daily. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Högskolan i Skövde/Institutionen för ingenjörsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : The automation level of today’s industries is categorized as high. Some specific areas cannot be fully automated, such as manual assembly operations. Manual assembly stations often require high flexibility due to variation in products and product types, and some operations also require human finesse for conducting the operations. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på grundnivå, Uppsala universitet/Avdelningen för systemteknik
Sammanfattning : The demand for collaborative, easy to use robots has increased during the last decades in hope of incorporating the use of robotics in smaller production scales, with easier and faster programming. Artificial intelligence (AI) and Machine learning (ML) are showing promising potential in robotics and this project has attempted to automatically solve a specific assembly task with Behavior trees (BTs). LÄS MER