Sökning: "automatic attitudes"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 8 uppsatser innehållade orden automatic attitudes.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Medie- och kommunikationsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : This study is about our approach to new technology in general and the Internet of things in particular. What does it require regarding trust from our side, in order for Internet of Things (IoT) to work? What risks are associated with the use of IoT? How should we handle the fact that mindless objects will talk to each other about all we do and then mediate this? In order to get answers to the reasoning about these issues, the study examines thoughts, attitudes and approaches to technology through qualitative interviews with a total of 19 people. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Företagsekonomi; Umeå universitet/Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : The technology development within the accounting field has grown tremendously during the last years and generated great impacts to the accounting firms and led to an enormous change in how accounting consultants conducting their daily tasks. The continuous development has now entered a new phase, where automation of accounting processes is now perceived as the current major trend and it will affect the profession even more. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Södertörns högskola/Institutionen för kultur och lärande
Sammanfattning : The aim of this study is to describe condition for cooperation between motherlanguage teachers and ordinary teacher in Swedish school.The investigation is based on a case study with teachers in one school and tries to find implications, causes and possible solutions for this problem. LÄS MER
4. Etnisk in-gruppsfavorisering vid semantisk priming av ansikten: en empirisk studie av dess ERP-korrelat hos svenska studenterUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för psykologi
Sammanfattning : Many studies have been conducted investigating automatically activated attitudes towards ethnic groups, where the main measure has been reaction time. Mainly, these studies have looked at relative preferences for ethnic in-groups over ethnic out-groups. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Ekonomihögskolan, ELNU; Linnéuniversitetet/Ekonomihögskolan, ELNU; Linnéuniversitetet/Ekonomihögskolan, ELNU
Sammanfattning : The rise of mobile phones as the number one leading personal communication device make mobile phones very attractive for marketers, as they are always on, always with the consumer and always connected. Smartphones has the ability to update their location (thus the location of the consumer) by themselves. LÄS MER