Sökning: "autonomous driving"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 186 uppsatser innehållade orden autonomous driving.
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för elektro- och informationsteknik
Sammanfattning : Convolutional Neural Networks impressed the world in 2012 by reaching state-of-the-art accuracy levels in the ImageNet Large Scale Visual Recognition Challenge. The era of machine learning has arrived and with it countless applications varying from autonomous driving to unstructured robotic manipulation. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Lunds universitet/Industriell elektroteknik och automation
Sammanfattning : In today’s car industry more and more focus is put on autonomous driving and driving assistance. There are functions being developed that are supposed to assist the driver as well as functions that will be fully autonomous. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : In the past few decades, on-board electronic devices have been developingtremendously in automotive industry, and it is believed that the trendof electrication and autonomous driving will sustain in the near future.Thus, passenger cars are going to suer from more severe electromagneticenvironment, especially from an EMC's perspective. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Högskolan i Halmstad/Akademin för ekonomi, teknik och naturvetenskap
Sammanfattning : Problem The year 1886 is regarded the birth year of the modern automobile. Since then, there have been many innovations that have seen the surface and some that have had an influential effect in changing the paradigm itself. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Blekinge Tekniska Högskola/Institutionen för tillämpad signalbehandling; Blekinge Tekniska Högskola/Institutionen för tillämpad signalbehandling
Sammanfattning : Autonomous Driving and Advance Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) are revolutionizing the way we drive and the future of mobility. Among ADAS, Traffic Sign Classification is an important technique which assists the driver to easily interpret traffic signs on the road. LÄS MER