Sökning: "autonomous driving"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 230 uppsatser innehållade orden autonomous driving.
1. - What cluster effects have the largest impact on automotive software companies in the Gothenburg area?Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : It has long been argued that clusters have a positive effect on companies’ growth and successrate. Why companies benefit from being present in a agglomeration of related firms and business have been broadly discussed among scientist in the field of International Business, and their view differ somewhat. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för elektro- och informationsteknik
Sammanfattning : Today, Artificial Intelligence is one of the most important technologies, ubiquitous in our daily lives. Deep Neural Networks (DNN's) have come up as state of art for various machine intelligence applications such as object detection, image classification, face recognition and performs myriad of activities with exceptional prediction accuracy. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : Depth estimation from 2D images is a fundamental problem in Computer Vision, and is increasingly becoming an important topic for Autonomous Driving. A lot of research is driven by innovations in Convolutional Neural Networks, which efficiently encode low as well as high level image features and are able to fuse them to find accurate pixel correspondences and learn the scale of the objects. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Luleå tekniska universitet/Institutionen för ekonomi, teknik och samhälle
Sammanfattning : This thesis was a part of the SIIC-project (Sonic Interaction in Intelligent Cars) initiated by FFI (Fordonsstrategisk forskning och innovation), consulted by Volvo, Pole Position Production and Research Institutes of Sweden. The SIIC-project was about exploring sonic tools to affect the experience of self-driving cars. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Blekinge Tekniska Högskola/Institutionen för datavetenskap
Sammanfattning : Background. The driving conditions of construction vehicles and their surrounding environment is different from the traditional transportation vehicles. As a result,they face unique challenges while operating in the construction/evacuation sites. LÄS MER