Sökning: "bare life"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 28 uppsatser innehållade orden bare life.
1. Bare Life of Unaccompanied Children: A Critique on the Human Rights State-Centrism and the Right to Asylum in SwedenMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : The question of asylum seekers and refugee rights is one of the main examples which reveals the paradox of the citizen rights and human rights. This thesis aims to analyse the U-turn asylum policy of Sweden regarding unaccompanied minors from a critical perspective in this regard. LÄS MER
2. Pained Body, Performed Madness: A Study of the Bio-political Philosophy in He Yunchang's Performance ArtMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Avdelningen för konsthistoria och visuella studier
Sammanfattning : This thesis explores the considerations of bare life in He Yunchang’s performance arts, based on two of his works, One-meter democracy (2010) and Golden Sunlight (1999). I make a deep analysis of the images and archives of the two performances, about the artist’s artistic method of using visual signs. LÄS MER
3. Experiencing the “worst period of her life” : A critical analysis of women´s portrayal in humanitarian aid campaignsMagister-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Teologiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Women and children are often the focus of humanitarian aid campaigns, generally considered to be the main victims of humanitarian emergencies. Previous research has explored the portrayal of victims within humanitarian action, focusing on humanitarian images, and how humanitarianism portrays the refugee. LÄS MER
4. Det svenska trakthyggesbrukets miljöpåverkan - En litteraturstudie med fokus på biologisk mångfaldMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Miljövetenskaplig utbildning
Sammanfattning : 80% of all forest in Sweden is considered to be in active use and since the mid 20th century, clear-cutting is the dominating forestry management method. The implication of clear-cutting is that large areas (up to 200 hectare) are being harvested at once and leaving bare ground as a result. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, SLU/Dept. Of Landscape Architecture, Planning and Management
Sammanfattning : School grounds are places where children spend a lot of time during all of their school years, and therefore central for many children’s everyday life. School grounds are an important part of the school settings that affect several dimensions of children’s health, since the built environment can facilitate or constrain physical activity. LÄS MER