Sökning: "bare life"
Visar resultat 21 - 25 av 32 uppsatser innehållade orden bare life.
21. Development of a combined In-Cell ELISA and flow cytometry method for quantification of uptake of PEGylated nanoparticles by Raw264.7 and HepG2 cellsMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Tillämpad biokemi
Sammanfattning : Cancer is one of today’s most common causes of human mortality. For long, chemotherapeutics has been a conventional treatment of the disease, but due to its low precision and high frequency of side effects, this treatment has been highly debated. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Mälardalens högskola/Akademin för utbildning, kultur och kommunikation
Sammanfattning : This thesis primarily looks at estimation error problems and other related issues arising in connection with portfolio optimization. With some available assets, a portfolio program or optimizer seeks to distribute a fixed amount of capital among these available assets to optimize some cost function. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This thesis explores the state of refugeehood in the political order of the nation-state system through a case study study of the Tamil refugee population in Tamil Nadu, India. How, and in what ways, does refugeehood affect peoples’ lives as political subjects? And what is the role of the refugee figure in the political order of the nation-state system? The research questions are explored through a theoretical framework based on the concepts of: Citizenship (or the lack thereof); the Sovereignty impulse; State-thinking; the State/Space of Exception, Bare Life; Political Action; the Space of Appearance. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Södertörns högskola/Institutionen för kultur och lärande
Sammanfattning : This essay provides an attempt to reflect the notions of violence, right or law and fate in Benjamin’s Zur Kritik der Gewalt, in order to clarify his very dense historical-philosophical reflection on the constitutive relation between violence and law. In contrast to what is most often the case, this essay will not address the notion of divine violence in a direct sense, but mainly focus on Benjamin’s discussion on right and law. LÄS MER
25. Carboxylated Cellulose Nanocrystals Extraction from Kraft Pulp Using Ammonium Persulfate as Low Cost Source & Sustainable Method for High Quality Flexible Packaging Bio-coatingMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Förpackningslogistik
Sammanfattning : One of the leading challenges presented in 21st century for packaging industry is to address the growing environmental problems related to non-renewable flexible packaging. This leads to new growing interest in bio-based materials, among them cellulose nanocrystals (CNCs), which have already shown good performance in improving anti-fog and oxygen & water vapor barrier properties when applied to flexible film. LÄS MER