Sökning: "be more"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 61471 uppsatser innehållade orden be more.
1. LÖDÖSEHUS: GEOPHYSICAL METHODS FOR DESCRIBING ARCHAEOLOGY AND NEAR-SURFACE GEOLOGY AT THE SITE OF A MEDIEVAL CASTLE IN LÖDÖSE, SW SWEDENMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för geovetenskaper
Sammanfattning : Near-surface geophysics is a well established method for mapping the geological conditionsin the subsurface. The use of geophysics is also a commonly used method in archaeologicalsurveys, although traditionally not as much in Sweden. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för data- och informationsteknik
Sammanfattning : Internet of Things (IoT) devices are becoming increasingly common in the modernhome, as are IoT-related security vulnerabilities. There are reasons to believe thatmany of these vulnerabilities were caused by programming errors made possible dueto working in a low-level programming language. LÄS MER
3. Resilience and vulnerability in the tourism industry during a pandemic. A comparative study between Finland and Sweden on different geographical scalesMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för geovetenskaper
Sammanfattning : In 2020 the Covid-19 virus spread rapidly and became a global pandemic. This had a severeimpact on the tourism industry since travel was halted due to restrictions imposed to stop thepandemic. This makes it an essential geographical problem since tourism is about the movementof people in different environments. LÄS MER
4. Comparing Media Systems Applied in Post-Soviet Countries Political Parallelism and Role of the State in Armenia, Belarus and RussiaMagister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/JMG - Inst f journalistik och masskomm
Sammanfattning : Purpose:The research aims to reveal the media models operating in the selected three post-Soviet countries: Armenia, Belarus, Russia. As the latters have a joint history the thesis seeks to find out the historica, economic and socio-political casual links that have contributed to the development of the current media systems. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för data- och informationsteknik
Sammanfattning : In this thesis, we present Logan, a proof editor for constructing Fitch-style proofsin first-order logic. This proof editor is intended to be used by students who aretaking a course in logic. Compared to other available proof editors Logan aims to beeasier to use, both when it comes to getting started and in the continued use of theproof editor. LÄS MER