Sökning: "beam line"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 50 uppsatser innehållade orden beam line.
- M1-uppsats, Högskolan i Gävle/Avdelningen för Industriell utveckling, IT och Samhällsbyggnad
Sammanfattning : In the continuous manufacturing process which is used on Billerud Korsnäs in Gävle, maintenance of machinery and equipment is a major process. Through its work with continuous improvements, the mill has identified that the change of high-pressure feeder on line 1 is more time-consuming than the replacement of the other two high pressure feeders on the mill. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Reglerteknik
Sammanfattning : Positioning is recognized as an important feature of fifth generation (\abbrFiveG) cellular networks due to the massive number of commercial use cases that would benefit from access to position information. Radio based positioning has always been a challenging task in urban canyons where buildings block and reflect the radio signal, causing multipath propagation and non-line-of-sight (NLOS) signal conditions. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Mälardalens högskola/Akademin för ekonomi, samhälle och teknik
Sammanfattning : Purpose of this study was to investigate the possibilities of using Near-infrared (NIR) spectroscopy to detect glass in refuse derived fuel (RDF) as well as what on-line data of glass content could be used for in terms of boiler operation and performance determination. Sample configurations were done with dried RDF (to prevent mass loss due to moisture and spectroscopic disturbance) and increasing concentrations of colored soda-lime glass, total of 100 samples. LÄS MER
4. Study of the Bonding Properties for Timber – Glass Composite Beams : The influence of viscoelastic adhesives on the load-bearing capacityMagister-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för byggteknik (BY); Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för byggteknik (BY)
Sammanfattning : The study of the influence of viscoelastic adhesives on timber-glass composite beams addresses the development of new and innovative load bearing structures. Hybrid timber-glass beams, comprising of timber flanges and a glass web, were considered. LÄS MER
5. Study of the effect of process parameters in laser blown powder with superalloys : Varying laser power and scanning speed, analyzing material propertiesMaster-uppsats, Karlstads universitet/Fakulteten för hälsa, natur- och teknikvetenskap (from 2013)
Sammanfattning : Additive manufacturing (AM) is a growing process interesting many companies in many industries. Thereare multiple processes within the familty of AM, but this study focuses on laser blown powder (LBP). LBP involves a laser beam focused on the substrate with powder being blown into the laser beam. LÄS MER