Sökning: "behavior change"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1181 uppsatser innehållade orden behavior change.
1. "We are actually doing this for real”: Organizational identity and identification when CSR is part of the business modelMagister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Title: “We are actually doing this for real”: Organizational identity and identification when CSR is part of the business model Seminar date: 1st of June 2020 Course: BUSN49 Degree Project in Managing People, Knowledge and Change Authors: Misha Voss Gustavsson & Olof Skäremo Supervisor: Monika Müller Key words: CSR, sustainable business model, organizational identity & organizational identification Purpose: The purpose of this study is to contribute to the understanding of how CSR affects the organizational identity and identification when it is incorporated into the business model. Methodology: The thesis is based on a qualitative method in order to focus on employees’ perceptions. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för data- och informationsteknik
Sammanfattning : This thesis project implements and evaluates the virtual nRF51 platform in QEMU. Thepurpose of the project is to be able to run nRF51 binaries in QEMU and find out whetherit is feasible to perform a full system emulation for IoT devices. The nRF51 platform isa wireless system on chip design with ARM® Cortex™ M0 from Nordic Semiconductor. LÄS MER
3. Technology Acceptance of Future Decision Makers - An Investigation of Behavioral Intention Toward Using Artificial Intelligence Tools in Decision MakingMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : Background & Purpose: Rapid technological advancements makes it difficult for organizations to keep up, this alongside with the world becoming more and more digital results in large amount of data being produced. The technological advancements and the large amount of data available results in that AI can be used as a decision making tool in organizations, enabling better decision making. LÄS MER
4. Environmental knowledge and motivated beliefs in flight consumption -An economic approach to cognitive dissonance and motivated reasoningMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Economics.... LÄS MER
5. Meanings of Clothing Consumption for Identity Construction - Comparing Fast Fashion and Slow Fashion Consumers for Sustainability PurposesMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Marketing and Consumption.... LÄS MER