Sökning: "behaviour test"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 618 uppsatser innehållade orden behaviour test.
1. Defined Benefit Obligations - A Quantitative Study of the Managerial Opportunism within the Accounting of Defined Benefit ObligationsMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Accounting and Financial Management.... LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Marketing and Consumption.... LÄS MER
3. Människors mjölkval - En lokal studie kring bakomliggande orsaker till valet av komjölk eller växtdryckKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Miljövetenskaplig utbildning
Sammanfattning : Sweden has for the last half-century had a very high consumption of dairy products compared to other European countries. This high demand in cow’s milk puts a lot of pressure on the dairy industry which requires a high amount of feed, water and energy to produce dairy products. LÄS MER
4. How to Avoid Bankruptcy?: Monte Carlo Simulation of Three Financial Markets, using the Multifractal Model of Asset ReturnsD-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för finansiell ekonomi
Sammanfattning : This paper has been an effort to apply fractal mathematics to understanding the general behaviour of financial markets. Fractals are special shapes that look similar at various scales. The specific model used is called the Multifractal Model of Asset Returns (MMAR) - the first ever model used for multifractal financial analysis. LÄS MER
5. Encouraging pro-environmental behaviour amongst Millennials in Online Communities - The role of information and goal-frames on InstagramMagister-uppsats, Malmö universitet/Kultur och samhälle
Sammanfattning : With the aim to reduce the effects of anthropocentric climate change and achieve a more sustainable future, promotion of sustainable individual behaviour is just as essential as driving political and economic change. As social media are experiencing growth in popularity, online communities in which influencers act as opinion leaders are a promising tool to influence behaviour. LÄS MER