Sökning: "bilateral relations"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 48 uppsatser innehållade orden bilateral relations.
1. FLOW SECURITY THEORY: A new perspective on the implications of Nord Stream 2 for EU-Russia energy relations.Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Energy security presents a longstanding, constantly evolving challenge for both the State andmultilateral institutions. Despite commonality in the challenges they face, their approachesremain divergent. LÄS MER
2. Israel and the European Union’s Normative Identity: Challenges of Diverging Historical NarrativesMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Europastudier
Sammanfattning : This thesis explores the Israeli-EU relations since 2015 when the Israeli government has decided to cooperate further with Eurosceptic governments in the EU to undermine EU policies. This thesis aims to implement historical culture theory to make sense of the recent developments in the Israeli-EU relations and in what manner they challenge the EU’s narrative as a normative power. LÄS MER
3. Swedish Foreign Policy and China : A cas e study of Sweden’s foreign policy ideationalfoundation toward China during the period 2015 2020Kandidat-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : The bilateral relations between Sweden and China have been characterized by strong trade relations over the years. Nonetheless, several events between 2015 and 2020 have led the diplomatic relations between Sweden and China to take a different turn. LÄS MER
4. A BALANCING ACT? A study on Sweden’s ambivalence in responding to pressure from the Chinese embassyMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Ever since Sweden was the first Western democracy to officially recognise the People’s Republic of China shortly after its establishment in 1949, the two states have enjoyed decades of successful and beneficial bilateral cooperation. However, the literature states that maintaining bilateral cooperation with a growing authoritarian great power has generated an ambivalence from Sweden on sensitive issues regarding China, in order to not jeopardize domestic economic interests. LÄS MER
5. How may we explain Nepal’s foreign policy behavior and strategy? The case of a weak and small state in the international system and its foreign policy behavior and strategyKandidat-uppsats, Malmö universitet/Fakulteten för kultur och samhälle (KS)
Sammanfattning : This paper focuses on the foreign policy behavior and strategy of weak and small states in the international system. Further, it explains the behavior and strategies employed by those states by examining several concepts and theories and applying them on the case of Nepal. LÄS MER