Sökning: "binary classification."
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 73 uppsatser innehållade orden binary classification..
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Medicinteknik och hälsosystem
Sammanfattning : Malignant melanoma is the deadliest form of skin cancer. If correctly diagnosed in time, the expected five-year survival rate can increase up to 97 %. Therefore, exploring various methods for early detection can contribute with tools which can be used to improve detection of disease and finally to make sure that help is given in time. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Kommunikationssystem
Sammanfattning : Drone usage is increasing, both in recreational use and in the industry. With it comes a number of problems to tackle. Primarily, there are certain areas in which flying drones pose a security threat, e.g. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Matematik LTH
Sammanfattning : This thesis was carried out at CellaVision, a company within digital blood analysis, with the aim of investigating the possibility of autovalidation of blood cells using neural networks. The thesis started with preparing a dataset for training and validation, including cell features and binary labels indicating if the cell is easy or difficult to classify. LÄS MER
4. Customer Churn Prediction for PC Games : Probability of churn predicted for big-spenders usingsupervised machine learningMaster-uppsats, KTH/Optimeringslära och systemteori
Sammanfattning : Paradox Interactive is a Swedish video game developer and publisher which has players all around the world. Paradox’s largest platform in terms of amount of players and revenue is the PC. LÄS MER
5. A Comparative Study of the Effect of Features on Neural Networks within Computer-Aided Diagnosis of Alzheimer's DiseaseKandidat-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS); KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : Alzheimer’s disease is a neurodegenerative disease that affects approximately 6% of the global population aged over 65 and is forecasted to become even more prevalent in the future. Accurately diagnosing the disease in an early stage can play a large role in improving the quality of life for the patient. LÄS MER