Sökning: "biographical narrative"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 17 uppsatser innehållade orden biographical narrative.
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Sociologi; Lunds universitet/Sociologiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The thesis sets out to explore the role and meaning of friendships across two age groups. This is attained by a generational interview design where the groups are separated by nearly 20 years. LÄS MER
2. 'Friend, Servant, Creature' : The Mutual Creation of Human and Animal Identities in Matthew Flinders’ Narrative of his Cat, Trim, c. 1800Master-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Historiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Inspired by the approach of the Italian microhistories, this paper explores A Biographical Tribute to the Memory of Trim – Matthew Flinders’ story of his cat – to investigate what the text reveals about humanity and animality. From the clues Flinders left behind, it seeks to piece together a picture of the co-creation of human and animal identity through the relationship between cat and crew. LÄS MER
3. From invisibility to political witch-hunt: The influence of everyday marginalization on the sense of Polish and European belonging among the LGBTQ+ minority in Poland.Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Europastudier
Sammanfattning : Thirty years after the fall of communism and fifteen years after Poland joined the European Union, there have been more steps backwards than forwards in regards to gender and sexual equality. From the very beginning, this has been a cause of tension between Poland and the EU. LÄS MER
4. Strategispel för att utveckla historiemedvetande -Historiska biografier i Sid Meier’s CivilizationUppsats för yrkesexamina på grundnivå, Örebro universitet/Institutionen för humaniora, utbildnings- och samhällsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : This essay concerns how historical biographies in the computer game Sid Meier’s Civilization can be used to develop the players historical consciousness. The purpose of this essay is to explore how this game can develop historical consciousness through its biographical portraying of historical individuals. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Europastudier
Sammanfattning : Inspired by what appears to be a nationalist turn in cultural policy-making across Europe, this thesis is concerned with the recent upsurge in the canonisation of Danish culture as it seems to somewhat contradict the cultural policy priorities pursued by the supranational and intergovernmental bodies of which Denmark is a member. The purpose of the research is to investigate how collective identity is constructed in the Denmark Canon. LÄS MER