Sökning: "blockchain governance"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 6 uppsatser innehållade orden blockchain governance.
1. Blockchain business networks : Understanding the value proposal within centralized and decentralized governance structuresUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Luleå tekniska universitet/Institutionen för ekonomi, teknik och samhälle; Luleå tekniska universitet/Institutionen för ekonomi, teknik och samhälle
Sammanfattning : Purpose – increasing the understanding of what distinguish a decentralized from a centralized blockchain business network and identify its value creating mechanisms. To fulfill this research purpose, three research questions have been derived, RQ1: What distinguishes a decentralized from a centralized blockchain business network?, RQ2: How are the blockchain business network values affected by a decentralized vs centralized network model? and RQ3: Which value creating mechanisms exists within decentralized blockchain networks? Method – This study was conducted as an abductive explorative study with interviews of actors that works with their own blockchain or is an expert in the subject, respondents from 9 different industries were participating. LÄS MER
2. Public blockchain communities A study on how governance mechanisms are expressed within blockchain communitiesMaster-uppsats, Institutionen för tillämpad informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : Blockchain technology is rapidly growing and can in the near future disrupt industries such as finance, cyber security, and political voting systems. The interest in the phenomenon has increased the past years, and as a result, more research within the field has emerged as a natural outcome. LÄS MER
3. Understanding Cryptocurrencies from a Sustainable Perspective : Investigating cryptocurrencies by developing and applying an integrated sustainability frameworkMaster-uppsats, Högskolan i Jönköping/IHH, Informatik
Sammanfattning : With the invention of the cryptocurrency Bitcoin in 2009, the world's first blockchain application was developed. While academic research gradually begins to investigate cryptocurrencies more closely and attempt to understand their functioning, technology is rapidly evolving and ecosystems grow exponentially. LÄS MER
4. The adoption of distributed ledger technology in trade and export finance operations of Swedish banksMaster-uppsats, KTH/Industriell ekonomi och organisation (Inst.); KTH/Industriell ekonomi och organisation (Inst.)
Sammanfattning : Centralized data storage and reconciliation by trusted intermediaries has historically put financial systems in the hands of a single central parties. The emergence of bitcoin and blockchain, combined with the 2008 financial crisis, has shifted the Swedish financial sector’s traditional perspectives on democratization, centralization, transparency and automation. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Uppsala universitet/Avdelningen för systemteknik
Sammanfattning : Blockchain is described as a trustworthy distributed service for parties that do not fully trust each other. It enables business transactions to be handled without a third party or central governance. For this distributed and concurrent communication to work, a consensus mechanism needs to be implemented into the blockchain protocol. LÄS MER