Sökning: "blue resources"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 34 uppsatser innehållade orden blue resources.
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för marina vetenskaper
Sammanfattning : text.... LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet / Institutionen för ekonomi och samhälle
Sammanfattning : Blue community gardens started out in Denmark ten years ago, as associations that cultivatemussels, oysters and algae. In Sweden the phenomenon is still relatively unknown. LÄS MER
3. Direct and indirect effects of roe deer (Capreolus capreolus) herbivory on an island population of Chequered blue butterfly (Scolitantides orion).Master-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för biologisk grundutbildning
Sammanfattning : Herbivory by ungulates is a known agent of disturbance in many ecological systems around the globe. At high abundances and through a selective foraging behaviour herbivory may inflict significant direct and indirect effects on local plant and animal communities. LÄS MER
- L2-uppsats, Karlstads universitet/Handelshögskolan (from 2013)
Sammanfattning : Tourism could be discussed as being a damaging phenomenon if not managed correctly as well as being destructive towards its own industry by its contribution towards climate change (UNWTO 2008; Glegg et al 2021; Grilli 2021). However, tourism is often considered to be highly important for the destination's economic and social development (Glegg et al 2021). LÄS MER
5. Algal toxins in the Baltic blue mussel (Baltic Mytilus trossulus edulis) : spatiotemporal variations in the Baltic SeaMaster-uppsats, SLU/Dept. Of Aquatic Resources
Sammanfattning : Algal toxins have been found to bioaccumulate and have a seasonal variation over the summer months in marine biota. This can impact the food web through trophic transfer and the potential of using blue mussels for aquaculture. LÄS MER