Sökning: "brand communication"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 797 uppsatser innehållade orden brand communication.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för informatik och media; Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för informatik och media
Sammanfattning : This study's aim is to examine the correlation between UX-design (user experience design)and brand. This happens through focusing on studying the possible importance of UX-designas a communication means of a brand. LÄS MER
2. The Importance of Passion: A quantitative examination of cognitive and emotional processes associated with advertiser passionD-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för företagande och ledning
Sammanfattning : While it seems common practice today for brands and advertisers to express their love for what they do and use terminology as "We're passionate about." in their communication, there is a lack of scientific proof regarding its advertising effects. LÄS MER
3. Political branding through Facebook : - A study of party branding during the Swedish general elections 2018Master-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : There have not been many studies of political branding of parties on Facebook yet. The case of political branding on Facebook in the Swedish general elections of 2018 were studied in this thesis, and all eight parties in parliament were included. LÄS MER
4. Co-creating Your Own Luck - A Quantitative Study of Non-participating Consumers' Responses to Communicated Consumer Co-creation in New Product DevelopmentD-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för företagande och ledning
Sammanfattning : Consumers are deemed to be the most important external source used in innovation processes. Recently, the interest in consumer involvement in new product development has increased, both in practice and within research. LÄS MER
5. Analys av svenska handelsföretags lokala anpassning av produktutbud och marknadskommunikation i Kina - En fallstudie av H&M, IKEA och Gina TricotKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : China has during the last 50 years developed into becoming the second largest economy in the world. There have been many changes in the global market with an increased globalization. LÄS MER