Sökning: "brand credibility"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 152 uppsatser innehållade orden brand credibility.
1. CSR is more than PR - Consumer perception of digital sustainability communication from fast fashion brandsMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Marketing and Consumption.... LÄS MER
2. Influencer eller insta(nt) dealbreaker? : En kvalitativ studie om hur företag väljer influencers för att stärka sin kundrelation och sitt varumärkeMagister-uppsats, Högskolan i Halmstad/Akademin för ekonomi, teknik och naturvetenskap; Högskolan i Halmstad/Akademin för ekonomi, teknik och naturvetenskap
Sammanfattning : Social media channels are today an important marketing platform where companies effectively can reach their target groups online through paid advertisements, sponsored posts and electronic word of mouth. Electronic word of mouth can be used by companies to spread their brand through individuals sharing experiences and information with others within their social network in a process called influencer marketing. LÄS MER
3. Factors affecting consumers green purchase intention towards ecological products: ICA supermarket in SwedenMagister-uppsats, Högskolan i Gävle/Avdelningen för ekonomi
Sammanfattning : Title: “Factors affecting consumers green purchase intention towards ecological products: ICA supermarket in Sweden”. Level: Master degree thesis in Business AdministrationAuthor: Khalida Akter Supervisor: Zahra AhmadiExaminer: Maria Fregidou-Malama Aim: The aim of this study is to investigate how consumer trust, eco-branding and green marketing strategy influence consumer purchase intention towards ecological products. LÄS MER
4. Reconnect with readers : Does native advertising affect customer’s attitude towards online advertising?Magister-uppsats, Jönköping University/IHH, Företagsekonomi; Jönköping University/IHH, Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : Background - The thesis topic was selected because of the increased value of ads as a promotional tool and the growing avoidance arising from the exposure rate towards advertising. The principle of native advertising gives marketers a less intrusive pathway. LÄS MER
5. Why Being Green is Harder Than it Seems: Discovering the Effect of Green Brand Knowledge On the Perception of a Green ClaimMagister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this study is to quantitatively discover whether green brand knowledge has an effect on the perception of green claims with Swedish Millennial's and Gen Z. As to whether it is perceived as credible or greenwashing. This study builds upon previous brand knowledge and green claim literature. LÄS MER