Sökning: "brand identity"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 846 uppsatser innehållade orden brand identity.
1. Luxury Fashion Brands are Racing to Become Pioneers in The Use of Influencer Marketing: An Exploratory Study on How This Can Be Achieved and The Impacts on Brand PerceptionsC-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för marknadsföring och strategi
Sammanfattning : As the digital evolution continues to take on the world industry by industry, luxury fashion brands are left with no choice but to adapt to the new means of media consumption. Numerous luxury fashion brands are implementing influencer marketing strategies to communicate their brand's message in novel ways. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Södertörns högskola/Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : The lack of synergy between design and marketing departments can result in less innovative products which can lead to less customer satisfaction. This problem has affected the perfume and cosmetic industry as well, which is considered to be an industry with high competitiveness but also a high innovation rate. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Medier och kommunikation
Sammanfattning : The Republic of Moldova is a relatively new state in Eastern Europe, formed as an independent country in 1991, after the fall of the Soviet Union. While nation branding efforts in Moldova are still in their infancy, the country’s tensioned historical legacy, divided identity and current discursive struggles make it a valuable, albeit highly unexplored subject for nation branding research. LÄS MER
4. Dags att ta kvinnokroppen på blodigt allvar! : En studie om svenska varumärkens diskursiva konstruktion av kvinnors menstruation och självbildKandidat-uppsats, Karlstads universitet
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this study is to find out how the female body is portrayed by Swedish brands focused on intimate care products. The focus lies on the brands Libresse and Deodoc and their marketing material on Instagram. A goal-oriented selection was carried out, based on three criteria in order to collect as much relevant material as possible. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER