Sökning: "break-up processes"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 11 uppsatser innehållade orden break-up processes.
1. Tystnad, isolering och ökat våld. En studie om hur våldsutsatta kvinnor har påverkats under covid-19Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för socialt arbete
Sammanfattning : Purpose: The purpose of the study is to investigate how the staff at women's shelters apprehend that the situation of women exposed to violence has been affected by covid-19. The purpose is further to analyze what consequences of covid-19 has had for the staff's ability and opportunities to support abused women during normalization and break-up processesMethod: Qualitative in-depth interviews with staff at seven women’s sheltersProcedure: Seven interviews with staff at women’s shelters were transcribed and analyzed using the theory of normalization and break-up processes. LÄS MER
2. Våldsutsatta kvinnor med utländsk bakgrund ur socialarbetarens perspektiv : En kvalitativ studie om socialarbetarnas erfarenheter av arbetet med våldsutsatta kvinnor med utländsk bakgrund med särskild fokus på stöd i uppbrottsprocesser.M1-uppsats, Stockholms universitet/Institutionen för socialt arbete; Stockholms universitet/Institutionen för socialt arbete
Sammanfattning : In this study, the topic of men’s violence against women has been highlighted. Men’s violence against women is a societal problem that occurs in various social groups, ages and cultures. The study conducts semi-structured interviews with six social workers to examine their experiences working with abused women with foreign backgrounds. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Karlstads universitet
Sammanfattning : Clean and safe water is important for the well being of all organisms on earth. Therefore, it is important to reduce harmful emissions from industrial processes that use water in different ways. In vehicle washing processes, water is used in high-pressure processes, as a medium for detergents, and for rinsing of vehicles. LÄS MER
4. Ett liv mellan två världar : En kvalitativ studie om pojkar och mäns exitprocesser ur en hedersrelaterad kontext: Uttifrån yrkesverksammas perspektiv.Kandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för samhällsstudier (SS)
Sammanfattning : In recent years honor-related violence and oppression have been increasingly discussed and noted in Sweden, which in turn has contributed to increased competence among professionals at national, regional and local levels. This interest, for example, has led the County Administrative Board Östergötland since 2005, on behalf of the Swedish government, to promote and provide support for regional efforts. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Livsmedelsteknik och nutrition (master)
Sammanfattning : Homogenization is commonly used in many food processes in which products pass through a narrow gap causing break down of large particles into smaller one thereby reducing creaming and sedimentation of the products. This study aims to investigate fragmentation of tomato fibers and test which breaking mechanisms are dominating in a high-pressure homogenizer. LÄS MER