Sökning: "broiler hybrid"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 6 uppsatser innehållade orden broiler hybrid.
1. Effects of silage and haylage on feed intake, growth and health in two meat type chicken genotypesMaster-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Animal Nutrition and Management
Sammanfattning : In this project the effect of grass silage and haylage on feed intake (FI), growth and health of two meat type chicken hybrids, Ross 308 and Rowan Ranger were studied. The study was carried out at the Swedish Livestock Research Center, located in Funbo-Lövsta, Uppsala for a period of 42 days. LÄS MER
2. Perching behaviour and disturbance during sleep in three hybrids of broiler chicken (Gallus gallus domesticus)Kandidat-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Animal Environment and Health
Sammanfattning : The aim of broiler chicken production is to breed chickens with high growth rate and muscle/bone ratio. However, this selection has affected the physiology of the broilers and as a result broilers display a physique that inhibits them in executing behaviours that they are motivated to perform. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Animal Environment and Health
Sammanfattning : Until recently fast growing broiler hybrids have been used exclusively in both conventional and organic broiler production in Sweden. This study aimed to quantify differences in behaviour and health between a fast growing hybrid (Ross 308) and a slower growing hybrid (Rowan Ranger). LÄS MER
4. Individuell variation avseende levandevikt hos långsamväxande slaktkycklingar : påverkan på klassificeringenKandidat-uppsats, SLU/Department of Biosystems and Technology (from 130101)
Sammanfattning : Detta arbete beskriver variation i levande- och slaktvikt för kycklinghybriden Rowan Ranger (RR). Jag har studerat medelvikten och variationen inom hybriden genom att väga stickprov ur ett antal flockar. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, SLU/Dept. of Animal Nutrition and Management
Sammanfattning : Destillers dried grains with soluble (DDGS) is a by-product when producing ethanol. DDGS from wheat has a high crude protein content and a good amino acid profile, which makes it an interesting feed ingredient for poultry. LÄS MER