Sökning: "building code"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 233 uppsatser innehållade orden building code.
- M1-uppsats, KTH/Hälsoinformatik och logistik; KTH/Hälsoinformatik och logistik
Sammanfattning : Testing code is a vital part at any software producing company, to ensure no faulty code slips through that could have detrimental consequences. At Ericsson, testing code before publishing is a very costly process which can take several hours. Currently, every single test is run for all submitted code. LÄS MER
- M1-uppsats, Mittuniversitetet/Institutionen för informationssystem och –teknologi
Sammanfattning : The report is about the project with the aim of building a front-end solution on a website in the WCMS WordPress for the customer Photon Sports through the full-service agency Oh My. The website, which will be built from an already developed design, will showcase the company's product and include a function for interested parties to sign up for a waiting list. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Fastighetsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : The purpose of shelters is to provide protection to the civilian population in case of war. Any new shelters have not been built in Sweden since 2002 but the population has increased. The national defense planning has been resumed because of changes in the security policy situation Europe. War against Sweden cannot be ruled out. LÄS MER
4. Optimization in Design of End-Bearing Concrete and Steel Piles with Regard to Climate Impact : Climate Conscious Material Choices in Early Project PlanningMaster-uppsats, KTH/Jord- och bergmekanik; KTH/Jord- och bergmekanik
Sammanfattning : Environmental sustainability is becoming more popular in the building industry. Sustainable thinking needs to be present during the whole construction process, from the idea phase to the final stages. LÄS MER
5. Skolkuratorers arbete med barn och ungdomar som är utsatta för hedersrelaterat våld och förtryck, i relation till Barnkonventionen : -En kvalitativ studieKandidat-uppsats, Malmö universitet/Malmö högskola/Fakulteten för hälsa och samhälle (HS); Malmö universitet/Malmö högskola/Fakulteten för hälsa och samhälle (HS)
Sammanfattning : Abstract Title School counsellors work with children and youths who are exposed to honor-related violence and oppression, in relation to the Convention on the Rights of the Child- A qualitative study. Authors Elinor Arnaout and Julia Johansson Honor-related violence and oppression (HrvaO) is a phenomenon that has received increasing attention in the media, among others. LÄS MER