Sökning: "business enterprise investments"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 41 uppsatser innehållade orden business enterprise investments.
1. To innovate or not - that is the question A study investigating how the number of patents applications has been affected by the EU ETSMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Economics.... LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Urban and Rural Development
Sammanfattning : This exploratory comparative case study seeks to understand challenges and strategies for farmer collective action in post-Soviet settings. It does so by examining member relations, trust and commitment in two successful dairy cooperatives in western Ukraine: one NGOinitiated cooperative with a bottom-up organization, and one cooperative developed in liaison with a local large-scale agricultural enterprise (LSE). LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM)
Sammanfattning : [Context] Social impact refers to the positive and negative consequences of any organization on the environment and society. One actor in the social impact landscape is the impact investor who expects financial return for their investments as well as positive social impact. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Högskolan Dalarna/Institutionen för kultur och samhälle
Sammanfattning : Tax incentives on research and development (R&D) are an important and widely used policyinstrument to elevate business enterprise expenditure on R&D (BERD). In times of economicdistress, firms tend to reduce their R&D investments, although it is crucial for long-termeconomic growth to keep those at a stable level. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Industriell ekonomi och organisation (Inst.)
Sammanfattning : A common challenge in organizations is a perception of that different languages are spoken among IT and other departments. Co-workers come from different background, have different knowledge base and sometimes even different objectives which can make an alignment more challenging. LÄS MER